System analysis and electronic controls
ACTIVATE© allows users to model and simulate the combined system behavior of real world systems with support for multiple domains such as mechanical, electrical and others.
- CO-SIMULATION THROUGH THE FUNCTIONAL MOCK-UP INTERFACE
- MODEL BASED DEVELOPMENT OF HYBRID SYSTEMS
- EASILY EXTENSIBLE, BUILT-IN BLOCK LIBRARIES INCLUDING LIBRARY MANAGEMENT
- EASE OF COMPILING MODELS INTO EXECUTABLE CODE
- HIERARCHICAL, PARAMETERIZED MULTI-DISCIPLINARY MODELING ENVIRONMENT
BUILD DIAGRAMS INTUITIVELY
- drag, drop and connect paradigm to rapidly construct models
- multiple window configuration with the ability to modify diagrams between windows using the drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste operations
- support for concurrent loading of multiple models in a session
- real-world systems are multi-domain in nature
- ACTIVATE allows users to model and simulate the combined system behavior of real world systems with support for multiple domains such as mechanical, electrical and others
- model and simulate continuous and discrete dynamic systems
IMPROVE SYSTEM LEVEL PERFORMANCE
Simulate and improve the dynamic behavior of any multi-disciplinary system using ACTIVATE.
It makes it easy to model, simulate and validate smart systems where users can incorporate functions of sensing, actuation and control coming from diverse components.
Model based development using Activate provides an efficient approach for establishing a common framework for communication throughout the design process.
Perform what-if analyses at the system level to quickly test several designs and investigate the interactions of all components in a system.
ACTIVATE empowers users to identify system level problems early in the design process while ensuring that all the design requirements are met. ACTIVATE provides its users with a standard set of predefined blocks that can easily be combined to model unique systems. Activate users can easily leverage the large library of Modelica.
The Spin team is at your disposal for any need